Thursday, April 19, 2012

Instagram your face.

So, here's the deal. I know I'm late to the Instagram party, but I'm in love. From Facebook to Pinterest to now, Instagram. It's not even like I have that much free time on my hands. And the truth is, my brothers got the photography gene and I as my mother would say, "There are other things you are better at." (Also, not good at: ballet, baking, and leaving sarcasm out of 98% of my conversations.) But... Instagram screams to me, "YOU ARE GREAT!" I look in the mirror and think.. I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, I'm an INSTAGRAMER. It takes a normal human with average photography skills (to put it nicely) and it makes you a color editing. I love it.

So, here is (literally) what I have been doing the last few days. And when I'm not taking pictures, I'm thinking about taking pictures.

Behold the instagram.













peace, erin

No comments:

Post a Comment