Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just beginning

So while this is new to me and we'll see how often it gets updated, I figured I should give it a try. We are doing some exciting things (at least we think so) and this should be a good way for our families to easily keep their noses in our bidnizz. And let's be honest- there are several facebook people whom I am barely friends with that will read it too, because I'm one of those people....... I said let's be honest. But for now, I have to run to dinner with my plus one. But get ready because when I get back not only is this little blog getting a makeover, I'm going to write things that will blow your mind. Our life is amazing. Well it is, but I will keep the blog appropriate and will not blow your mind within the first few blogs...most likely. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment